This document contains some important information regarding the payment process here at Earthstaff and is intended to make the processing of your payments as quick and easy as possible.
- At the end of each month you must send us (and if applicable your payroll company) your approved/signed timesheets.
- If the Client has requested that their timesheet must be used, this is acceptable otherwise a Earthstaff timesheet must be used.
- If the Client has an online time entry system, screenshots displaying approved hours are acceptable
Timesheets can be sent via email at email@example.com or by fax on +44 (0)207 928 8005
You (or your payroll company) must also send an accompanying invoice against your approved timesheet.
The invoice must be received by Earthstaff by within three working days after the end of the calendar month to which the invoice relates.
Invoices should be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax on +44 (0)207 928 8005
The (letter headed) invoice should bear the Individual’s/Company’s’ full name (e.g. as it appears on the Certificate of Incorporation), if applicable any business name used and an address, Company registration number, if applicable a VAT number and should state any VAT due on the invoice.
The following information should also be on the invoice:
- A unique and sequential identifying invoice number
- Our name and address
- Date of supply of services
- A description sufficient to identify the supply of services
- The quantity of the services with a unit price – excluding VAT
- If applicable the rate of VAT per item
- Total amount owed without VAT
If the Individual/Company is VAT registered in another EU country (other than UK), VAT is not to be charged however our VAT number [GB 125 4792 08] & the Individual’s/Company’s VAT number must be stated on the invoice along with ‘Reverse Charge Supply’
Earthstaff shall reimburse all expenses properly and reasonably incurred, including travel and accommodation expenses, provided that they have been approved by the Client prior to being incurred and evidenced to their satisfaction.
Expenses are to be invoiced separately and are only paid once Earthstaff has received payment from the Client.
Payment of your invoice (Excluding expenses invoices)
Payment will be credited to the bank account specified on the invoice, 14 days from receipt of a correct invoice and approved timesheet(s).
Please note that the 14 day payment term commences from when we receive a correct invoice. If your invoice is incorrect it will be sent back to you/your payroll company and your 30 day payment term will only recommence once we receive the corrected copy.
If you have any accounts queries e.g. payment dates please contact Stephen Barrett on email@example.com or you can call her on +44 (0)207 803 0606